Most common things to check if lift is not working:
• Seat Lock – Confirm the seat is locked in the operation position.
• Footrest – Check there is not an obstruction on the stairs hitting the footrest or jammed sensor.
• Lift safety sensors – Is there an obstruction causing the carriage safety senors to activate.
Bruno CRE-2110 diagnostic codes located under the seat.
A2 – Seat in up position
A3 – Seat out of operation position
A6 – Seat jammed
A7 – Footrest jammed
C1 – Charging
C2 – Off charge
C3 – Off charge and not parked
C4 – Parked and charger not detected
C5 – Battery voltage critical
C6 – Battery voltage low
L1 – Seat safety switch open
L2 – Up limit switch open
L3 – Down limit switch 0pen
L6 – Mid-rail park active
L8 – Soft stop switch
General maintenance tips:
• Keep the rail clean and free of debris.
• Always park the carriage at one end of the rail so that the batteries charge when the lift is not in use.
• Keep the battery charger plugged into a working outlet at all times.
• At least once a year have the lift serviced and checked for normal operation.